Govt. Higher Secondary School, Poruvazhy

  • chakkuvalli-school

Description

Description

Govt. Higher Secondary School, Poruvazhy, Chakkuvalli – ESTD 1900
Established in the year 1900, Govt. Higher Secondary School – Poruvazhy is situated in Chakkuvalli, where Sooranad North and South Panchayaths merge. In the year 1890, Sri. Paijateth Govindanpillai, started a Nursery School (Aasan Pallikkoodam) in Kochutheruvu near Chakkuvalli. In 1900, when this school was recognised as LP School by the Government, with the effort and help of some social workers it was transplanted to Govt. Land in Chakkuvalli. It was upgraded as UP School in 1938 and become a High School from 1978. The School was upgraded to Higher Secondary level in 2005. This is now one of the biggest schools in Kunnathur Taluk in terms of students. Phone : 0476 2852212

Contact

Contact
  • Category
    education
  • Location
    Sasthamcotta

Ratings

Govt. Higher Secondary School, Poruvazhy

Total Reviews

0

0 Total
0.0%